Animenium

Hello,
Seems as if you havent logged in or registered yet, why dont you take a look around the site, then do that?
~Cordially,
Animenium Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Animenium

Hello,
Seems as if you havent logged in or registered yet, why dont you take a look around the site, then do that?
~Cordially,
Animenium Staff

Animenium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Yu-Gi-Oh!

AnshinHana<3
    AnshinHana<3

Warning Level : Excellent

Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post by AnshinHana<3 16/6/2009, 7:26 am

I know, its a pretty low-rated Anime series, but its my absolute fave out of the few Anime's we get here in the UK. What do you think about it?

The original Yu-Gi-Oh pwns, but GX sucks, and dont even get me started on 5D's! who ever heared of playing cards on a MOTORBIKE????!!! the card game is okay, but honestly, there are billions of trading card games.

i am a huge Yu-Gi-Oh! fangirl, but only when it comes to the original anime.
    my fave series is probably the last series, known as "dawn of the Duel" (or Pharoah's Memories) the very end is soooooooooooo sad. Sad

My two fave charrie's from YGO are:
    1. Ryou Bakura -squeal-
    2. Yugi Moutou

yes, i have a soft spot for the Hikari's really.

If i had to pick a fave episode, it would probably be the ep in "dawn of the Duel" when we find out about how the millenium items were made. Little Bakura was soooooooooo cute back then, and i feel so sorry for him. its evil what they did to his family. Sad

If i had to pick a LEAST fave episode, it would be the one during the "Battle City" series, which was made up entirely of flashbacks of the past ep's. How BORING!!! a flashback episode!? we've seen it all before, and frankly, its just dull. i mean, they could at least come up with a plot!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

sorry to rant there *hihi*
    Hana x
    C4VRL3S
    C4VRL3S
    Original Founder
    Original Founder

Warning Level : Excellent

Yu-Gi-Oh! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Post by C4VRL3S 16/6/2009, 1:22 pm

Ryou Bakura so cute. Very Happy

Current date/time is 19/5/2024, 11:42 am